Textile label printer CAB Squix 4MT
- Easy to use
- Textile label printing
- Thermal transfer
- High quality materials
This CAB Squix 4MT textile label printer allows you to quickly print your own professional quality textile labels. A textile label printer with high performance for high quality labels tailored to your needs. It is designed to print your own textile labels while ensuring their resistance and quality.
A high performance textile label printer
Our CAB Squix 4MT thermal transfer label printer gives you the opportunity to print your own customised labels by choosing the quantity and design yourself.
Its compact design combines high precision and high performance printing speed of up to 300 mm/s. It ensures print quality from 300 to 600 dpi. The components of this textile label printer, mounted on a cast aluminium metal frame, are matched to each other and made in Germany from high-quality materials.
|Resolution (dpi)||Print speed up to (mm/s)||Print width up to (mm)|
The stand-alone textile label printer
The textile label printer is delivered with Cablabel S3 Lite software, so you can control all the steps in the production of your custom textile labels, from design to printing. There are many tools that you can use to design high-quality textile labels that meet all your needs.
Once you have saved and saved your textile label information as a file, it can be stored on a computer, a USB stick or even in the memory of your textile label printer. After having all the information required for thermal printing of labels on the roll, the textile label printer can operate on its own without connecting to a computer or host system.
The Textile Label Printer in detail
1) Tape unwinders and rewinders: The positioning of the tape is made easier thanks to the graduations.
2) Pressure pushers: The two pushers are fixed for all material widths. No adjustment or adjustment of the print head is necessary.
3) Antistatic brush: Mainly in the case of plastic materials, it allows the evacuation of static electricity after printing.
4) Separator: The transfer ribbon can stick to the textile web after printing when the heating temperature is high. The tensioning roller allows the material to be separated from the transfer ribbon safely.
5) Roll holder: Automatic centring of the material roll when inserting the flange.
6) Material guide: Precise printing thanks to the material guide located directly before the print roll. The material width is adjusted by means of a worm screw.
- 1 year
- Direct transfer
- 10 Kg
- 252 x 288 x 460
- Chuck diameter
- 38,1 - 76
- Print speed
- up to 300mm / s
- Printing width
- up to 105,7 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.
Resolution 300dpi Ref. IMP-TT-4MT-300
|Quantités|| Prix € HT |
Resolution 600dpi Ref. IMP-TT-4MT-600
|Quantités|| Prix € HT |