Burg Watcher Safes
The statistics on corporate theft are increasingly worrying. In this world of ever higher risks, do you think you have the right protection tools? The safe is an essential for any company or individual wishing to safely store: files, documents, cheque books, tablets, computers and other valuables.
At SBE we offer you the best range of safes on the market in terms of quality and price level.
Large range of strong cabinets and safes corresponding to a high level of security
Mainly manufactured in Germany, our safes and strong cabinets are available in different forms. Choose your model of safe, flame retardant or not, bolted to the ground, or fixed to the wall. Do not hesitate to compare the different options of each of these safes to choose the one that best meets your expectations so as to rediscover your sense of security and tranquillity.
What is the point of having a safe?
A safe has multiple uses:
- To protect your sensitive documents
- To make your teams responsible for the possession and use of sensitive documents
- To meet your company's security requirements and standards
- To store your passwords
- To store your laptop when you are not at your desk
- To keep your digital backups that you don't want in the cloud
- To secure your sensitive paper and digital documents in case of fire
- To have insurable value in the event of a claim against your insurance
This range of German-made safes meets the most stringent and up-to-date security standards, with electronic and biometric locks, at very attractive prices.
A safe that protects against theft and is fireproof: the fireproof safe
Discover our fireproof safe, made in Germany with an exceptional quality-price ratio, conforming to European security and fireproof standards. This safe secures your documents and valuables from theft but also from flames in the event of a fire, a real asset to ensure flawless security. Available in 4 different sizes, this fireproof safe is recommended for storing and protecting small and large volumes. Its tamper-proof lock, with a choice of single or electronic key, allows you to manage access to the safe and ensure maximum locking, resistant to any break-in attempt. This Burg Watcher fireproof safe will protect your personal belongings for many years to come thanks to its solid, non-abrasive materials.
The insurable value of a safe
A safe is a very good solution for protecting your personal belongings and valuables that you value and protecting them from any theft attempt. To choose your safe, you must first assess the value of your goods. Below are the 7 classes of safe security according to the value insured.
- Class S1 and S2: no insurable value (not recognised by certain insurance companies)
- Class 0: Insurable value of €8,000
- Class 1: Insurable value of €25,000
- Class 2: Insurable value of €35,000
- Class 3: Insurable value of €55,000
- Class 4: Insurable value of €110,000
- Class 5: Insurable value of €200,000
- Class 6: Insurable value of €300,000
Choosing the safe's security lock
Our safes are available in several sizes and also with 3 types of lock depending on the security and management level you want.
- The single key lock (double bit): the safe is opened by inserting a key. Be care to not loose the key !
- The electronic lock: the safe is unlocked with a programmed combination and if necessary a user code that can be changed at any time. If you forget the code, two emergency keys are provided
- The biometric lock: the safe opens with a programmed combination and a user code if required. You also can register several fingerprints to open the safe. The safe also has an emergency lock.
The latter two locks are very good if you if you want simple management with several trusted persons.
Choose the lock which suits you the most, your safe will be highly secure. These armoured locks are most resistant to break-in and copying.
Choosing the size of a safe
When buying a safe, it is important to choose the right size for the contents you want to store and protect. However, the size also depends on where you want to place your safe. Here are our tips to help you choose the size of your safe.
- Small volume safes (10-20 litres)
A small safe with a small volume is ideal for storing administrative documents (identity papers, passports, etc.), your cheque book or other small items (jewellery, key covers, etc.). This type of safe has the advantage of being particularly discreet.
- Medium volume safes (20-50 litres)
A medium volume safe makes it easier to store A4 size paper documents as well as electronic equipment (laptop, tablet, phone...).
- High volume safes (> 50 litres)
A high volume safe can hold all types of documents and objects and in large quantities.
Our range of security safes
|FAVOR Safe||5,2/9,5/18,6/38,6/55||/||No||key / electronic|
|POINTSAFE Eco Personal Safe||6,7/20,5/38,8/57,9||/||No||key / electronic/ biometric|
|Safe for Laptop||27,9||/||No||electronic/ biometric|
|COMBILINE Fireproof safe||15/27/50/78||1||Yes||key / electronic|
|MAGNO Safe||28/51||0||No||key / electronic|
|DIPLOMAT Safe||28,3/38,5/55,8/96||1||Yes||key / electronic|
Do not hesitate to consult our article which will give you all the advice you need to install a safe in your premises.