Small high security safes
Discover our selection of highly resistant and effective small safes, offering a capacity of up to 50L. Whether you are a company or an individual, our safes are designed to protect your most valuable assets and confidential documents from the risk of theft. At SBE Direct, we take security very seriously and we are proud to offer superior quality products to meet all your secure storage needs.
A wide range of small safes
At SBE Direct, we offer a wide range of small, resistant and high-quality safes. Our product range includes different models of safes, such as mini safes, electronic safes, key safes, and reinforced security safes. We offer a wide variety of sizes, ranging from small safes for home use to large security safes for businesses.
All of our small safes are tested and certified to meet the strictest security standards, offering maximum protection against theft, burglary, and fire risks. Our safes are resistant and solid, with high-quality steel frames that are fire-resistant, and bolts to the floor or wall for optimal security.
Our small safes offer a wide variety of locking systems to meet everyone's needs, including electronic locks, key locks, and combination locks. We also offer safes with biometric locks for increased security.
We are confident that our range of small safes is among the best on the market in terms of quality and protection. We are sure that you will find the perfect safe to meet your needs for safe storage.
Why choose a small safe?
It is important to protect valuable goods and documents, whether for a business (on premises) or for an individual (at home). Businesses are often targeted by burglars, and it is essential to take drastic security measures to protect the documents and valuables you have in your possession.
A small safe is a very effective anti-theft product that can offer maximum and optimal protection against the risks of theft and burglary. It has many uses, including:
- To protect confidential documents and valuables from theft;
- To hold employees accountable for the possession and use of sensitive documents;
- To meet the requirements and security standards of the company;
- To safely store passwords;
- To safely keep a laptop when you're not at the office or home;
- To store backups securely;
- To protect sensitive paper and digital documents in case of fire or other disaster;
- To receive an insurable value in case of loss or damage.
As mentioned earlier, our small German-made safes comply with the strictest safety standards and are equipped with your choice of electronic, biometric or key locks to offer you maximum protection. At SBE Direct, we are proud to offer a complete range of high-quality small safes at attractive prices.
Fireproof small safe: Protect your belongings from fire!
At SBE Direct, we have chosen to offer you two highly fire-resistant small fireproof safes, the DIPLOMAT and the COMBILINE. They both offer an excellent value for money and comply with European safety and fire protection standards. A small fireproof safe is essential to protect your documents and valuables from theft and damage caused by fires thanks to its special black coating.
Our fireproof safes are LFS 30P certified in accordance with EN 15659 standard, offering maximum protection for a period of 30 minutes in case of fire and fire outbreak. This also ensures that your documents remain protected from heat and flames damage for a sufficient period of time.
We currently offer eight different sizes of our fireproof small safes, making them ideal for storing and protecting small valuables and personal documents.
Our fire-resistant products are made from solid and non-abrasive materials to protect your personal belongings for years to come. The fireproof safes are also equipped with a special sealing gasket to protect documents from smoke and water used to extinguish the fire.
What is the insurable value of my small safe?
Choosing a safe should take into account the value of the goods you want to store in it. It is important to choose a small safe with an insurance value equivalent to that of the stored property in order to be well covered by your insurance in the event of a claim (please contact your insurance company to find out the insured value of your property).
There are 7 security classes of safes depending on the insured value, as presented in the table below:
|Security class||Insurable value|
|Class S1 and S2||No insurable value (not recognized by French insurance companies).|
|Class 0||Insurable value of €8,000|
|Class 1||Insurable value of €25,000|
|Class 2||Insurable value of €35,000|
|Class 3||Insurable value of €55,000|
|Class 4||Insurable value of €110,000|
|Class 5||Insurable value of €200,000|
|Class 6||Insurable value of €300,000|
Our COMBILINE and DIPLOMAT safe models are classified at level 1, which allows them to guarantee an insurable value of €25,000. The MAGNO safe, on the other hand, can guarantee an insurable value of up to €8,000.
It is important to note that to ensure that you are well covered by your insurance, we recommend that you choose a safe with an insurable value similar to that of your belongings. At SBE Direct, we are at your disposal to help you choose the type of safe that best meets your security and insurable value needs.
Which safe lock to choose?
We have chosen to offer you several sizes of small safes, each available in 3 different types of locks, depending on the level of security and management you wish to obtain.
- The single key lock (with double bitted key): this locking system is based on a warded key inserted into a lock with 9 levers for one million different combinations. It is a reliable and economical lock, but care must be taken with the risk of key loss. The single key lock is often chosen for private use.
- The electronic lock: this lock is unlocked with a programmed combination, which can be changed at any time, and can be supplemented by a user code. In case of forgotten code, two backup keys are provided. Electronic code locks are made up of 6 digits, offering one million possible combinations. This lock is ideal for simple and secure management between several trusted individuals.
- The biometric lock: this lock uses fingerprints to open the safe. It can also be supplemented by a user code if necessary. Electronic code locking systems are also made up of 6 digits for one million possible combinations. This type of lock is commonly used by individuals.
It is important to note that each of these types of locks complies with current safety standards. The EN 1300 standard is a European standard that defines the requirements for safe locks.
To learn more about safe locks and help you choose, check out our article.
What size safe to choose?
It is important to choose the size of your safe cabinet based on what you want to store and where you want to place it (inside a closet or under a desk, for example). Our small safes have a capacity of up to 50L. Here is an idea of safe capacity according to their volume:
- Safes of 10-20 liters: A safe with a small volume is ideal for storing administrative documents such as identity papers like passports, your checkbook or small objects such as jewelry or spare keys. This type of small safe is preferred for its discretion and is perfectly suitable for domestic or professional use (recessed safe if necessary, depending on the type of wall and safe in question).
- Safes of 20-50 liters: A medium-volume safe can store A4 documents as well as computer equipment such as a laptop, tablet or phone. This size is particularly suitable for businesses and individuals wishing to store medium-sized valuables (recessed safe if necessary, depending on the type of wall and safe in question).
Veuillez trouver ci-dessous la traduction en français :
By choosing the size that suits your needs, you can optimize the use of your mini safe and effectively protect your most precious belongings. To learn more about the advantages of small safes, check out our blog post dedicated to this topic.
Discover our different safe models:
For safes with a volume greater than 50L, we invite you to consult our category Safes. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information about our delivery conditions.Where and how to install a small safe?Installing a small safe is a crucial step to ensure the security of your valuables. At SBE Direct, we offer safes to integrate, which can be concealed in furniture such as a wardrobe or a shelf. If you wish to install your security safe on the wall or fix it to the ground, our different models of safes are equipped with suitable attachments for a secure installation.It is important to take into account the location of the installation of your safe to maximize its security. For example, installing your mini safe in a discreet and difficult-to-access location can strongly deter burglars.Finally, for a successful installation, don't hesitate to consult our dedicated article on the installation of a safe, which will give you all the necessary advice for an optimal installation: tips for installing a safe within your premises.
|FAVOR safe||5.2/9.5/18.6/38.6/55||/||NO||key / electronic|
|POINTSAFE small safe||6.7/20.5/38.8/57.9||/||NO||key / electronic / biometric|
|Laptop safe||27.9||/||NO||electronic / biometric|
|Small Safe COMBILINE||15/27/50/78||1||OUI||keyed / electronic|
|Small Safe MAGNO||28/51||0||NON||keyed / electronic|
|Small Safe DIPLOMAT||28,3/38,5/55,8/96||1||OUI||keyed / electronic|
For safes with a volume greater than 50L, we invite you to consult our Safes category. Do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about our delivery conditions.
Where and how to install a small safe?
Installing a small safe is a crucial step in ensuring the security of your valuables. At SBE Direct, we offer safes to be integrated, which can be concealed in a piece of furniture such as a wardrobe or shelf. If you wish to install your security safe on the wall or fix it to the floor, our different models of safes are equipped with adequate attachments for secure installation.
It is important to take into account the location of the installation of your safe, in order to maximize its security. For example, installing your mini safe in a discreet and difficult-to-access location can strongly deter burglars.
Finally, for a successful installation, do not hesitate to consult our dedicated article on the installation of a safe, which will give you all the necessary advice for optimal installation: advice for installing a safe in your premises.