- Reduced price
Very high security anti-theft cable for laptop pc guardian
Very high security anti-theft cable for laptop
This high-end carefully designed cable is made of galvanised 6 mm-thick steel covered with a 2 mm-thick robust black vinyl plating. It is 8 mm thick in total, making this cable almost impossible to cut with basic tools in a few minutes.
Very practical! This 1.80 m cable allows you to easily adapt it to different room or office layouts and the lasso at the end, can be attached to a fixed anchor point.
An exceptional security lock!
- One-piece circular lock (no welding) in very robust steel offering the highest level of security, suitable for all devices with a Kensington type notch (mini-tower, flat screens, certain external hard drives, portable multimedia players, personal assistants).
- "Push Button Head" lock closes without a key in a second it makes a clock signalling that it is locked.
- 7 security bolts from advanced industrial technology which gives it strong resistance to cutting and frequent use (repeated locking and unlocking).
- Swivel head that makes the cable very agile once fixed.
- Universal: 2 washers are provided for optimal attachment to all laptop models on the market.
Small lock diameter (18 mm) to adapt to the thinnest of notebooks.
- the cable
- the cable
- 1 year
- Ø Cable
- Ø 6mm
- Galvanized aircraft steel, vinyl
- Cable length
No customer reviews for the moment.